VP Series Vacuum Pumps
The VP Series provides a complete conveying system with controls, filter and blower all in one for a compact and versatile unit.
With 5+ different filter types, the VP Series can convey pellets, regrind and dusty materials over short to medium distances and is available in open or closed-loop operation.
With a compact assembly as a stand-alone unit, the VP Series sets itself apart from the competition. It can be placed any where on the shop floor and has many configuration options to suit your needs.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Ultra-compact design
- Filter types to convey:
- Pellets & regrind
- Pellets, dusty regrind and free-flowing powder (consult factory)
- Compressed air filter cleaning for most filter types
- 1.0 to 11.5 hp (0.75 to 8.5 kW) models available
- Available in Single, 4-station or 9-station controls
- Conveys continuously using an atmospheric relief valve to provide high conveying rates over long distances
- Suitable for most virgin, powder and regrind applications
- 50/60 Hz, 3-Phase with 24 VDC control voltage
- NEMA -12 junction box with electrical disconnect
- Portable caster design
- Quick connect Distribution Block for adaptability
- Open or closed-loop design
- Remote proportioning valve
- Purge conveying capability
- Special voltages
- Prefilters for dusty materials
- Teflon element filters
Portable & Compact with Flexibility to Meet Future Needs
Reliable & Versatile
pump technology meets the needs of today's complex processes.
The VPR Vacuum Pump is the most robust model in the VP Series, offering the ability to go to a larger pump (11.5 HP) to achieve higher throughput rates over longer distances.