T50 Series Central Granulators
The T50 Series Granulators offer strong, versatile, and reliable performance. With a full range of size and design options to choose from, the T50 Series Granulator is the best choice for applications ranging from large injection or blow-molded scrap, furniture components, and appliance parts. The tangential design offers the capacity to process many types of scrap with improved ingestion at a lower power requirement, while the offset design allows for higher throughput of lower density parts. Energy efficiency paired with heavy-duty design and ease-of-maintenance results in a granulation system with a low total cost of ownership.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
Exceptional Regrind Quality
- Get Uniform Sized Regrind with Minimal Dust
- Uses a Rugged Knife Assembly with Precise Tolerance
- Knives are Fixed and Adjustments Take Place at the Bed Knife
Ease of Maintenance & Safety
- Easier Bed Knife Maintenance
- Front & Rear Door Access with Zero Speed Solenoid
- Linear Actuator on Rear Cutting Chamber Door
- Easier Knife Changes
- Tangential & Offset Cutting Chambers Available
- Create a Machine Configured to Meet your Needs
- Throughput from 1,500 lbs/hr to 2,500 lbs/hr (680 kg/hr to 1130 kg/hr)
- Enhanced part ingestion through industry-leading tangential chamber configuration
- Wide infeed section capable of handling oversized pieces
- Open wing rotor design for increased throughput and cutting performance
- Easy access to screen cradles and other access features that promote ease of maintenance
- Offset cutting chamber with simplified access to rotor and knives
- User friendly 7 inch color touchscreen interface
- Safe 24 volt DC panel powered design.
- Electric actuator used for cutting chamber maintenance access.
- Electrically operated rotor lock can be activated to prevent the rotor from rotating for safer knife changes.
- Solenoid locking safety switches on front chamber and hopper clean out doors.
- Custom infeeds
- Abrasion resistance package for high wear applications.
- Water cooled cutting chamber
- Injection molded, blow molded, or extruded scrap
- Furniture and appliances
- Film and sheet
- Automotive moldings, ducts, furniture/appliance parts