SSR/SSI Series Vacuum Receiver
SSR Series Vacuum Receivers from Sterling feature an industrial stainless steel design that provides easy access for quick cleanout and material changeovers. The inlets and outlets on each receiver are made from 11-gauge 304 stainless-steel tubing, improving wear characteristics and delivering the longest life. Each vacuum receiver is equipped with stainless steel latches that provide superior clamping force and are significantly easier to secure than standard band clamps. Pyrex TM sight glass on SSI models allow for easy visual monitoring of material levels.
SSR vacuum receivers are used at each loading point in any central vacuum conveying system. They are placed on virtually any processing equipment ranging from surge bins, to blenders, to production machines. The modular design allows the receivers to be placed in any new or existing conveying system.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Brushed stainless steel construction
- Material demand/level sensor
- Internal check valve on material inlet for 1.5”, 2.0”, 2.5” and 3.0” (not available on 0.03, 0.1, or 0.2 cu. ft. models)
- Standard 304 stainless steel inlet and outlet on all models (1/8” wall thickness)
- SSR receivers include counter-weighted, angle discharge throat with throat gasket seal (SSR06-SSR45 – 4” throat, SSR85/170 – 6” throat)
- Stainless steel filter screen (10 mesh) (0.03–1.6 cu. ft. models), stainless steel perforated pellet deflector (3.0–6.0 cu. ft. models)
- Vacuum outlet on side cover (SSR03 and SSR06-SSR45 models)
- Vacuum outlet on top of cover – straight outlet (SSR85-170 models). Note – optional 90° outlets available for SSR85/170
- Sight glass models feature Pyrex™ sight glass, 10-mesh stainless steel screen, square mounting flange, and adjustable demand sensor. SSI11 includes check valve for single-line Y applications.
- Volume-fill sensor, 180ºF maximum, 24 VDC or 115 VAC control voltage (not available on 0.03–0.1 cu. ft. models)
- Abrasive material wear package
- Stainless steel 20 mesh screen for micro-pellet applications
- Polyester cloth filter in lieu of standard screen/deflector
- Nylon filter in lieu of standard screen/deflector (150 mesh)
- OptiView riser assembly, flange mount, 150ºF ambient max. temp. (not available on SSR85-170)
- Machine-mount adapter for OptiView (or aluminum riser), (not available on SSR85-170)
- Aluminum riser, flange-mount only (not available on SSR03 or SSI models)
- Silo-mount riser with gasketed, non-vented access door, (SSR85-170)
- Aluminum riser with vented access door, (SSR85-170 only)
- High-temperature (400ºF) silicone discharge throat gasket (not available on 0.03-0.1 ci. ft models)
- White neoprene discharge throat gasket, FDA approved, 180ºF max. (not available on 0.03–0.1 cu. ft. models)
Sterling is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
There are no Quick Ship products found from the current category.