SFC-SC Series Central Vacuum Safety Filter
SFC-SC Series Central Vacuum Cyclonic Pre-Filter
SFC-SC Central Vacuum Cyclonic Pre-Filter is an in line pre-filter that can be placed in any central conveying system. Pre-filters must always be used in conjection with a central filter. It is designed to extend the life and efficiency of your vacuum pump filter as well as protect the pump from damage.
Through the use of Cyclonic technology, it reduces the amount of dust and fines that can get to your primary pump filter. The centrifugal forces from the intake air cause a spinning motion of the air in the rotor to separate particles from the air stream. The unit is 85% efficient up to 15 microns. All SFC-SC pre-filters come standard with a clear collection chamber to allow plant personnel to easily determine when the filter requires cleaning.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Extreme duty filtration for high dust loading applications
- Designed for central conveying applications
- Significantly increases the life of the central filter element
- Wall-mount configuration
- Transparent Plexiglass® collection chamber with no tools required quick disconnects
- Line sizes available: 1.5” (40 mm) – 2.0” (50 mm) – 2.5” (65 mm) – 3.0” (76 mm) – 3.5” (89 mm)
- Leg kit for floor mounting
Sterling is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
85+% of 15 micron and larger dirt particles are ejected into the collection chamber.
Design features of the SFC-SC minimize particles from re-entering the air stream.
Note: A central filter is required and must be used in conjunction with this pre-filter