SF Series Volumetric Additive Feeders
SF Series Volumetric Additive Feeders have set the industry standard for accuracy and dependability in precision metering of color concentrate, regrind, and other additives. Proven mechanical features include modular design for one or two materials, low-profile throat section, and an easy-to-clean, interchangeable stainless steel auger assembly.
With a constant flow of primary materials flowing into a machine feed throat, the SF Series feeder meters a free-flowing additive directly into the center of this flow in a consistent and uniform pattern, resulting is a perfect blend of materials. And, while the SF Series Feeder is designed to be used in virtually any injection or extrusion process, the SF-1 and SF-200 can also be used to starve feed an extruder. All of this makes the SF Series Feeder a superb value for your money.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Push-button digital control display
- Aluminum additive supply hopper with 2 sight glasses and manual fill cover (SF-1)
- Swing-out sample and clean-out door (SF-1)
- 6” high modular steel base with 7” square flange and sight glasses (SF-1)
- 1/10 HP DC variable speed drive motor (2 to 71 RPM) with quick change hinged mounting (SF-1)
- Stainless steel auger with UHMW polyethylene insert and bearing (SF-1)
- 115/1/60 supply voltage
- Removable 0.3 ft 3 additive supply hopper, including slide gate and sight glass with hand fill cover (SF-1, SF-2)
- 2.0 cu. ft. additive supply hopper (SF-1, SF-2, SF-200)
- Flange transition: 7” square to 4” square
- 8” high modular base – required for machine hoppers with less than a 60º cone
- Extruder tracking control; includes customer mountable
- 0 to 5 VDC optical speed sensor
- Injection Calibration timer with cycle counter
- 230/1/50-60 supply voltage
- Regrind Auger Insert (not available on AF-M, AF-200, or 1.750” auger)
Sterling is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
There are no Quick Ship products found from the current category.