SDD Series Digital Doser System
SDD Series Digital Dosing System offers precise additive feeding for almost any plastics machine, whether your application is injection molding, blow molding, or extrusion. The SDD dosing unit uses a variable speed DC drive motor and dosing disc to precisely feed pellet or powder additives, at a set rate, into the throat of the processing machine. Precision design discs and closed loop control ensures high accuracy, dependability and repeatability.
Material changeover has never been easier. Just lift two quick connect clamps and remove the additive station. With the optional spare station, changeover is immediate. The simple changeover design reduces downtime and safety risk. The DD2 dosing unit offers the ability to use dual additives at different rates.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Disc style feeder module to dose pellets, micro pellets, granulate or powders
- Variable speed, closed loop drive
- A250 feeder control
- Extrusion or injection applications
- 110/1/60 operating voltage
- Choice of several styles and sizes of discs for precise additive feeding
- Clear plastic 4.4 liter additive hopper with fill cover
- Quick disconnect additive hopper for “off the machine” cleanout/material change
- 2” diameter material feed tube with 6” square mounting flanges (top and bottom)
- Spare station for immediate additive changes
- Optional motor speeds
- Optional hopper capacities
- Alarm – Audible, Alarm Light, Low Level Sensors
- Hopper loaders for automatic refill
- Special voltage
- Hoppers for main component
- Larger base piece for larger processing machines (3” or 4”)
Sterling is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
Orders submitted before 3PM CST will ship same business day in most cases.