HA-F Series Hot Air Dryers
The HA-F Series Hot Air Dryers feature a single blower that provides heated air to dry non-hygroscopic materials. Set point process temperature control to 300ºF (149ºC). 60-1500 CFM (102-2548 m3/hr) airflow available.
The compact design saves space; allows for simple maintenance and is highly reliable. The unit includes one 12-foot length of high temperature flexible dryer hose and should be used in conjunction with an appropriately sized drying hopper. Turn to Sterling’s expert team to upgrade your hot air dyer with multiple optional features.
- Set point process temperature control to 300ºF (149ºC)
- 60-1500 CFM (102-2548 m3/hr) airflow available
- Regenerative (60/150/260 cfm) or centrifugal blower (525/1000/1250/1500 cfm)
- NEMA 1, standard 460/3/60 control panel
- Built-in high-temperature safety
- Electrical non-fused disconnect
- One 12 foot (3.6 m) length of high temperature dryer hose
- Dryer mounted control, blower inlet filter
- Precision adjustable 1/16 DIN Temperature Control with PID
- Process heater burnout indicator
- Redundant process air safety